24.6.11

The ONLY Constant in Life...

Is CHANGE...

"Change, whether incremental or sudden, defines [us]."

This quote was posted on a sign at Yosemite National Park... It was obviously referring to the wind and water that shaped the beautiful nature views, but since I saw it a couple years ago, I've applied it in life.


To some, change is terrifying, and to others, it's exhilarating, but it's what keeps the world turning.

The circle of life, some call it.

People PASS ON,
NEW ones come into the world...
Friends grow APART,
And NEW friendships are formed...







People accomplish their GOALS,
Others take a quick BREAK from reality...
Some feel HEARTBREAK,





  




Some find NEW love...























It doesn't matter which changes come or when they come, whether they be good or bad. All we know is that they WILL come. To me, that is so hopeful. I find that there are phases in my life where I am MAD at change and I'm mad at who I've changed into at the moment, but since it's continual, I know that I can always change and grow to become someone better.

"The key to change is to let go of FEAR."

What we do and how we react to the changes hopefully shape us into a beautiful more beautiful version of ourselves.

Even though there is

   
So let's grab it by the reins and... LIVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment