18.6.11

Star light... Star bright...

First star I see tonight,
I wish I may,
I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight.


Wishing upon a star... Everyone does it.
But wishing, or dreaming is only the first step.
DOING is the most important step when it comes to getting your wish.
This is something I've had to slowly learn throughout my life.

Lately I've been struggling with knowing what I want to do and who I want to be in my future.

I've gone through just over 2 years of school with many ambitions. I go in and out of knowing what I want.
But even still, when I know what I want I somehow never do what is necessary to get there!
I often feel lazy and not motivated. Since I've failed before, a part of me doesn't believe I can do it.

THIS IS NOT GOOD! In fact, it's ridiculous!

Who says I am going to fail?
Who says I can't do what I want to do and that I won't be successful?

NO ONE did.
No one except MYSELF.
I'm the only one in my way.

So... I've had an EPIPHANY.
Even though I don't know exactly what I want to do, I have decided to succeed.
To succeed in school and eventually in a career in which I can successfully change the world, no matter how small the impact.
I have decided to succeed.

That's all it really takes.
Success=
the favorable or prosperous termination of attempts or endeavors.

So, to anyone out there who doesn't know yet what they want,
Or if they don't believe in themselves,
My advice:
Keep on keepin on!  

Do not, I repeat, do not let yourself get in your own way.

There are several people out there who support you more than you know.

So keep on keepin on, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment